Shirlee Industries’ team of experienced manufacturing personnel offers the highest level of technical support on-demand. For more than 50 years of progressive growth, Shirlee Industries, Inc. has taken steps to advance in technology and continues to acquire the latest equipment. Shirlee Industries can work with mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass and most other metal alloys.
– Sheer mild steel up to 3/16 in. thick by 12 ft. long
– Notch mild steel plate up to 1/4 in. thick by 8 in. wide by 8 in. long.
– Band saw cutting up to a 10 in. by 10 in. shape. cold saw cut a 4 inch by 6 in. Shape
At Shirlee Industries, technical innovation is key to enabling on-time delivery of best value, quality components. Even proven methodologies are constantly challenged. Shirlee Instru-Mount supports and brackets are fabricated of heavy gage steel and Hot Dip Galvanized after fabrication for long and maintenance free service. Other material and finishes are also available.
– Plasma cutting (CNC) of mild steel up to 5/8 in. thick by 5 ft. wide by 12 ft. long
– CNC turret punch press can handle a maximum thickness of 1/4 inch and 33 tons and
3 1/2 largest punch size. We are able to nibble larger holes and numerous shapes.
Punching, stamping, forming capacity depends on the material thickness, hole size and
the number of holes. Call us with your specific requirements.
We are well-trained and with an average employment history of 15 years, experienced Shirlee Industries personnel are ready to meet or exceed your demanding requirements.
– Conventional pressess have a capacity of 200 tons with cushions for forming.
– Drilling and tapping of any material. Call us with your specific needs.
– In-house die design and repair of stamping and forming tools.
In-house sheet metal fabrication capability ensures Shirlee Industries will deliver high quality, complex mechanical components on time.
– We do abrasive blasting, painting, powder coating, galvanizing, plating,
and most other finishes
– We can rivet, screw, weld and package your parts for a complete turnkey product.
From large steel structures to delicate, thin-walled aluminum Shirlee Industries’ certified welders are ready to meet or exceed your requirements.
– Spot welding up to 1/8 inch thick
– MIG (Wire welding) and TIG (helearc) welding on most alloys